Terrain Makeover for Dos Amos

In order to have somewhere to represent the world of Dos Amos and it's Caribbean setting, I need some suitable terrain. A mix of palm and 'regular' trees will do and for the built environment I have decided to repurpose some old buildings. These were some fine Paper Terrain Mediterranean buildings that I bought for the Aegean Strike game at Crisis Point a good few years ago. I was never happy with the rushed and plain grey card bases. 
They look like a typical Barretts Estate, transplanted to a typical working town somewhere in the untouristy bits of the Med. 
an aerial view of Grenada. Different colours on the roofs, lots of greenery and whitewashed walls 

I decided to take a cheap and cheerful and hopefully easier route and have cut the bases down a bit, given them a coat of PVA and sand and added flock and foliage. I'll add some trees as soon as I've ordered them. 
Thanks for looking. 

Comments

  1. They look much better now mate. Once the trees are added they'll be perfect. Like the odd different coloured roof. Found my copy of "The Second Book of Wargaming" price label says £2.30! Unfortunately never had the first book. Have to have a look on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Khemed campaign, Ride of the Abrams AAR

Skirmish on the edge of Khemikhal

Crisis Point- forces and Day One