Tidying up

Whilst getting forces ready for Crisis Point I have also decided to try and sort out some bits and bobs that have been cluttering up my paint station for a while. 
6 trucks and 3 recce M3's for the Soviets. I bought some Scotia generic AA machine guns which I wanted to cut down and put in the tracks, but I seem to have misplaced them... 
For the odds and sods, I am going to add some transfers to these AV-8 Harrier IIs to add to the USMC MEU Air Wing for their next tour of duty in Khemed. 
The M60 tanks will be painted in 80s MERDC to add to a planned Khemed '83 campaign. I've got some 20mm Soviet Infantry to turn into Khemed regulars. 
A Vickers Wellesley and a cruiser tank for Side Project no. 47522, an East Africa campaign of British Vs Italians.. 
How does this compare to others hobby areas? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khemed campaign, Ride of the Abrams AAR

Skirmish on the edge of Khemikhal

Crisis Point- forces and Day One