Nothing to report

 Apparently one of the keys to cracking the Enigma code was a helpful, lonely Afrika Korps outpost tasked with keeping an eye on the
Qattara Depression in the Western Desert.  Day after today,  the bored radio operator would send the same message, which the boffins of Bletchley Park quickly surmised meant 'nothing to report' and so gave them a key to the cypher.  


I have nothing to report.  Real life has kept me busy but I have done a bit of painting,  an online order- the first in a long time- and have been giving some mental space to the Invasion campaign and the next move. Further reports,  with more information will follow.  


I do need to tidy my painting area though...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khemed campaign, Ride of the Abrams AAR

Skirmish on the edge of Khemikhal

Crisis Point- forces and Day One